LUSH BATH BOMBS

26 December 2015




When ever I walk past or go into a LUSH store, the lovely aromas fill my nose. I suddenly feel a whole lot calmer, I don't know why. (Maybe it's my safe place). I recently got an early Christmas present from a lovely friend and already I have used them both. GUILTY! Firstly had to use the cinder bath bomb; (with it's bright and pretty colours) which gave off a cool citrus scent and I found the little crystallised popping candy to be the most exciting part. Cinders bath bomb also has added Almond Oil to replenish moisture back into your skin x  




I also got the Stardust bath bomb, which was by far my favourite. I just made me feel really Christmassy. I love the combination of a scent with an enriching oil that will benefit from. It is no different in this case. Rosewood is one my most loved fragrance, it is a very warm and inviting scent. As you can tell I was sold when I heard that it was included, it also features fairtrade Vanilla... and who doesn't like vanilla. 



Check out the full bath bomb range

What bath bombs or amazing LUSH products have you bought this Christmas?

Be sure to see some mush LUSH reviews up soon! 

Vivien x  





3 comments

  1. oooh these look nice! I really need to try a few more Lush goodies!

    hope your xmas was a good one! your comment went to the wrong post on my blog :/
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sorry about that and i hope you had a good christmas too xo

      Delete
  2. I bought these pumpkin spice bath bombs off Etsy recently and they smell wonderful. My skin is mad soft after using them. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.