BWET: NYE Party Edit

29 December 2015

When did Christmas happen? ...did I even have a birthday this year?! This year has gone by in lightening speed. I literally don't understand how I have a few more months before I graduate. I am generally staring at the computer screen in bewilderment! 
So before 2016 whizzes past us as well, let me take a minute of your time, to sort out your new year's PARTAY outfit.I'll get you sorted. So sit back, relax and lets get drunk. (And for all you non- drinkers out there mocktails are just as aesthetically pleasing). Also remember that if you are a student you can get discount in many stores. I'll leave all the info at the bottom of this post.No need to thank me. 


The great thing about this time of year is that sales have begun, so you can get the dress that you have been wanted all season for half the price. Bargain.

1. WAREHOUSE DRESS // 2. MISS SELFRIDGE CROP TOP // 3. TOPSHOP MIDI SKIRT // 4. SIMMI SHOES BOOTS // 5. CLASSIC RED NAILS // 6. ROCK N ROSE POM POM EARRINGS // 7. EYLURE EXAGGERATE 141 // 8. HOW TO COVER DARK CIRCLES THIS NYE // 9. MISS SELFRIDE FAUX FUR COAT // 10. H&M WATCH // 11. TOPSHOP CLUTCH // 

STUDENT DISCOUNTS:
WAREHOUSE
MISS SELFRIDGE 
TOPSHOP 
SIMMI SHOES 
ROCKNROSE




3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this! We are in love with the patent boots and, although it may be a tad too much, would love to try out the 'how to cover dark circles' look - it's so cool and quirky
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just taken a look at your blog and I love the minimal approach and thank you for the feedback ..happy new year to the both of you as well xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties! Really considering having a boot with that shape =)

    -Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.