She wears black ...Iconic

22 August 2016











You would think with this bipolar weather that I would love wearing colour to brighten up my day and the people around me. (LOL what a jk). Even if I try wearing colour (which don't get me wrong, I do from time to time) I always revert back. It's what I love. Black. My safe place. 
I thought about investing in a bardot/ off the shoulder top, but I thought I don't have money to buy new clothes. So took it upon myself to take an simple black H&M top that I had for ages and pulling it pass my shoulders. I'm just keeping it real!
This skirt is literally my favourite thing just because it goes with everything that I own. Such a transitional piece. BTW £3 from Primark's sale. I'm a happy bunny!!

 TOP//H&M  SKIRT//PRIMARKJEWELLERY//PRIMARK

Vivien xx 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.