Damsel In denim

19 May 2016

       
           



















































I love denim jeans. They are by far my favourite go-to simply because they are stylish, comfy and affordable and if you look after them well they can last a very long time.




If you follow my Instagram, I am excited to announce that I will be opening an Etsy shop. Where I will be selling loads of  exciting products some vintage and many handmade items. The top featured in this post I have made myself. If anyone has studied fashion at any level you will understand that you end up with crazy amounts of fabric lengths that didn't 'make the cut'. (Excuse the pun). So why not create something new with them

Top - Handmade by me 

High waisted jeans - Primark £10 

Heels - Primark - £6 (sale) 

Clubhouse bag - East End Thrift shop



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.