Oh SO Oversized - TREND

11 August 2015

Yes I guess am a bit early but summer is basically over and my favourite season is coming up. I'm super excited!! I love autumn/ winter fashion, mainly because I can wear big wooly jumpers. Which moves me swiftly on  to one of the biggest trends of the upcoming season. It does seem to pop up every year, but why not? I just love the volume and how effective it can be to an outfit. I'm talking cardigans, bomber jacket, sweatshirts and the star of the trend 'the chunky knit jumper'. Teamed your oversized piece with skinny jeans and barely there heels for extra glam look or tucked into a pleated midi definitely pick up. For that extra modern feel get a roll neck style jumper. *Handy tip* Get a size up, it will make all the difference.







1. MISSGUIDED // CARDIGAN 
2. MONKI // JUMPER
3. MISPAP // SHIRT 
4. BEYOND RETRO // SWEATSHIRT 
5. ZARA // DRESS 

Did you know I'm on Pinterest? ...I recently also made a board in conjunction to this blogpost on my Pinterest - Check it out for further inspiration on this trend and generally what I'm lovin

All image via pinterest
Vivien x

4 comments

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.