Broke with expensive taste: August Edition

26 August 2015




It's time for my favourites. WOOP *jumps for joy*. So many things to buy so little time. I've been loving so many different products but my bank account has other ideas. We need to talk about the chloe bag though, obviously I had to find a dupe because walking into luxury department stores and staring at the three digit prices is just depressing. But this bag is just as lush at only £18.99 so I am a happy women. I need this BOOHOO dress in my life,I've been really getting into wearing slinky dresses and just feeling really feminine.
My AW15 colour scheme is still going strong with a lot of earthy tones, which i'm absolutely lovin. We need talk about the tube skirt from ZARA, for anyone who was a SIMS fanatic you would know one of the characters CASSANDRA who was a goth sim and she would wear this tube skirts(I said I would never be seen dead in it). But a few years later hear I am saying I love them. How times change. 

Vivien x    

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.