LATE SUMMER BUYS WITH YOINS

4 August 2017



I don't know about you but I am holding on to the last month of summer. We are still doing summer on a budget over here. 



I was contacted by YOINSI had already heard of them and really excited to take a look for myself. They are an overseas brand with beautiful trend focused pieces. Here are some of my best picks: 

The off the shoulder 
My off the shoulder love is still going strong, what I love about the cut is how versatile it can be. It can be paired with a cute pendant, straight-cut jeans and a sandal for an easy day look. For night, team with a strappy heels and a statement necklace.


£9.36



£10.93

Tie it up 
I think tie up tops are really big at the moment because they add such a perfect balance of sexy and casual. I love pairing them with a pleated culotte.


£10.93


£9.36

For more styles visit: Fashion Womens Crop Tops online

Casual Summer Dresses 
Who said casuals has to be boring, spruce up your look with the laid back styles.


£12.50


£12.50


£15.63

For more styles visit: Fashion dresses online for women

So happy to have fallen upon this website, it is so lovely to discover new sites. It makes online shopping much more exciting. Especially when the price is affordable! 



xox


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.