REFLECTION, JUNE AND BRITISH SUMMER

4 June 2017



 This point in the year, I believe is critical. June. Half way through the year. There is still time. With all the crazy terrorist attacks and all the bad that is going on in the world, in my own a few personal things have changed. 





  But this month should be a moment of reflection and looking back at my New Year's resolutions here. To understand how I can better myself and the people around. 




For me this means staying true to myself, trying to get the grips in my head what I value as most important and scarifying certain things in order to get where I want to be by the end of the year. Don't get me wrong, I've had a few set backs in these last six months. I'm only human after all. However, it is what I do with those mistakes that show my strength.




* Classic I've lost my keys pose 




Inhale, exhale and take a step back has been my approach for the minute. It has continued into my wardrobe as well, I have noticed the increase of billowed sleeves and kick flared trousers. I am truly lovely the amount of expression summer clothing is given me. With tousled waves and a simple tone berry outfit, this look is ready for the British come rain or shine. 

All my heart and pray goes out to all those effected at all the recent attacks around the world. 




  Single Flux  
xox

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.