Outfits Abroad: Part 1

28 June 2016

Here are two outfits that I wore whilst I was in Spain. The weather was super hot and the beach was stunning. I wore these outfits whilst I was doing a little holiday shopping. For the first look, I went for a bit of a 90s vibe with a halter neck crop top and a choker. For look two I went for a flowly top, with these lovely heeled sandals for those holiday vibes. 

I'm also starting a new section on my blog called 'Travels'. So you can keep up to date with all my holiday travels. 

All clothes and accessories are jotted down below x





















































































Outfit One 
Crop top//
Skirt//
Bag//
Sunglasses//
Necklace// 
All PRIMARK

Pom pom charm//NEW LOOK  
Shoes //NEW LOOK 
Choker // Bought from Spain 
  
  Outfit Two 
  Top// PRIMARK


 LOVE YA

 Vivien xx 

















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.