BWET: Valentines Edition

12 February 2016

Being in my final year and having a part time job, my year is already hectic. So I apologies for the inactivity x

1. TOPSHOP LACE BRALET AND BRAZILLIAN KNICKER // 2. (RIHANNA X ADDIDAS DUPERS) PUBLICDESIRE // 3. H! HENRY HOLLAND CLUTCH // 4. VOGUE 12 ISSUE SUBSCRIPTION // 5. BOOTS SI BY GIORGIO ARMANI // 6. MISSGUIDED LOW CUT SHIRT

It is that time of year where you have an excess to celebrate LOVE. This day may mean different things to different people, but to me I remember being in primary school and making valentines cards for my mum. Just spreading the love. 
However, if you have a significant other here is a few ideas to get HER for the big day. On the other hand, you can not bet a homemade gift. It just shows that you have put a lot of thought and effort into the gift. Maybe give your gift with a really thoughtful note in your card, to make them feel extra special. 

Happy Valentines Day 

Vivien x 

1 comment

  1. Ooh I love love love that Topshop bra set, I'd been eyeing it up myself a few days ago! Love all these ideas!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.