Intro

15 July 2015










Hey peeps I wasn't really sure what to do for my first post, so let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Vivien. I am currently studying Fashion Design at UCA Epsom. I'm based in London and Epsom and I have five rabbits and also very fond of charity shopping! Because who can refuse a bargain? Anyway ... I was too over excited to wait so I'll just dive straight into my first look.

I'm not one for summer clothes but black is my favourite colour. I just think it can be so versatile, clean and expresses so much without being overbearing. Layering in the summer can be tricky because of the (mostly) hot weather, but wearing this light mesh top underneath solves that. I’m also wearing this cute cat print skater skirt. Fishnet ankle socks and creepers add a grunge feel to the whole outfit. If you would like to find out more about me just visit my About page.

Vivien x 


Black crop top - Urban Outfitters
White crop top - made by me 
Skirt - H&M 
Sunglasses - Primark 
Creepers - Ebay 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.