THE CATCH UP

5 December 2018


Let's have a little catchup.
I actually hate that word 'catchup', it is just so cringey to me. I don't know why. 
It has been a minute since I have put a post up on here and I'm sorry yall . I didn't know what to write about and I thought let me not get too deep with my first post back but in the same breathe I generally use this blog as a way for me to get things off my chest, vent, cry and essentially to express my current mood.

Paper bag Jeans - ISAWITFIRST
Sunglasses - PRIMARK

My thing is that if I act like nobody is reading my blog it will be easy for me to be completely transparent. Sorry.. I feel like I am rambling, but that is what happens when you haven't seen an old friend in a while.
WOW I just realised it's been several months since I last posted. Side note- one of my new years resolutions this year was to STAY CONSISTENT! Oh my goodness. But there is still hope.

What is bizarre is that I have been taking loads of blog pictures throughout the summer. One lost memory card later and we are back to square one. That's life isn't it I have a few pictures that I managed to retract. I think it's really funny that you can see my boyfriend taking my pictures in the reflection. Three years doing this and he still hasn't learnt.


Here are some random updates from the last several months:

+ I stepped on the wine glass and was in A&E for so many hours hence the bandage on my leg.
+ My hair is still short, even though I have had short hair for eight months now *deep eye roll*
+ Just came back from Marrakesh. I was stunning! (stay tuned for vlogs & blogpost)
+ Started my brand new job with the flu which is just brilliant
+ It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I am now veinticuatro
+ I have been making youtube videos - check them out here


+ I've started exercising daily for (at least twenty minutes), which I am finding that I am dreading       when it comes to working out, but after I literally feel so much better.
+ I am maid of honour for my sister's wedding which I am very excited and nervous about. I have never been to a wedding and I just want to make her day the best day of her life
+I really want to get back in to journaling. I was something I was advent about when I was a teenager, but there is something really satisfying seeing your life organised on a page
+I am currently watching: American Horror Story (Season 8 - just finished ending was a bit off), How to get Away with me (season 5) and I am on the last season of Scandal LOL I am so late. All so good so far, I think How to get Away with Murder is my ultimate favourite right now*Spoiler Alert* somebody else is murdered.

Sandals/ Bag - DUNE LONDON
Top - EBAY

I am certainly going to check out my new years resolutions from this year and try to stay on track with my goals. Enough of my unstructured ramble of a blogpost filled with bad grammar on my part.
                       You will be seeing a lot more from me from the rest of the year!!

Stay Tuned x 
                                     





















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.