TWO YEARS ON

15 July 2017




Trying to comprehend what this blog has done for me is immense and hard to explain. A place where I truly feel free to express myself. 


 This day two years ago. I honestly didn't think anyone would bother reading it or take the time to look at my pictures. But the response I have gotten from friends, family and people I don't even know has been overwhelming. And for that I must say THANK YOU !

I thought I would post the my favourite photo from my first blogpost because my life was completely different back then. I was so nervous and scared for people to read my blog, I dare not post it on other social media platforms. I guess I was scared and honestly didn't believe in myself.

My style has also changed dramatically, long gone are the triple creepers and emo vibes, which I still believe in some sense did contribute to my style. (However, I still wear a hell of a lot of black).

I am just happy to have stuck at it, because at the end of the day I really do enjoy creating and sharing my favourite outfits and ideas. Because as cheesy as it is..."fashion is my passion"


Thanks for reading for two years lovelies  

  
Single Flux  
xox

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.